Old Town Inn: San Diego Hotel
Welcome to the Old Town Inn!* We'd love the honor to serve you and your family during your recruit's graduation from United States Marine Corps Recruit Training.We offer a special rate for Marine family members; please mention MarineParents.com when making your reservation. We are a quick 5 minute drive to MCRD (1/2 mile), a 10 minute walk to the heart of Historic Old Town, and an 8 minute drive to historic Liberty Station, formerly the Naval Training Center. Click here to visit our website and learn more!
Boot Camp Graduation Hotel
We are proud to be a third generation, family owned and operated hotel. Our guests appreciate us for our value, our cleanliness, and our friendly staff. We are conveniently located across the street from the Old Town Transit Center, making it easy to get around town without a car. Our location puts you minutes away from major San Diego attractions like SeaWorld, the world famous San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, the historic Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown, San Diego Beaches, the San Diego International Airport and more...
To make reservations or check on special rates, call us!
Phone: (619) 260-8024
Toll free (800) 643-3025
Visit our website to learn more at www.oldtown-inn.com.
You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Old Town Inn
4444 Pacific Highway
San Diego, California 92110
We offer a discounted rate for family members attending the graduation; mention MarineParents.com and ask for the special rate (starting at $80/night). We look forward to serving the family members of our new Marines!
While staying with us we hope you enjoy our complimentary services:
- Free deluxe continental breakfast
- Free parking
- Free wi-fi
- Free movie library
Our rooms are equipped with Flat Screen TVs with HBO, DVD players and Simmons Beautyrest Pillowtop mattresses. We also hope you enjoy our outdoor pool surrounded by lush landscaping, and a small business center located in the lobby. We offer microwave and mini-fridges, or kitchenettes in select room types, please ask.
- We do not provide shuttle service, but can help you in scheduling a taxi service to and from MCRD.
- For our Marine families, we offer a late check-out of 12:30pm (depending on availability), and will hold your luggage until your celebrations are over.
- Ask us about delicious restaurants nearby that will extend a discount to Marine families.
* This is a paid advertisement. All advertising proceeds support the outreach programs of MarineParents.com, Inc., an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) public charity.